Hello everyone, The latest and stable X Acceleration Codec release is v2.6.3. There are many new features added since the v2.4.4. You can click the table rows for open the collapse stream info, also you can see number of clients that connected to the output stream. You will be able to import/export the panel settings and an adavanced deinterlace method option is added for the advanced user to specify the deinterlace method. In the past, you can only restart the panel by using crontab task for restart all the streams, but since the nvidia driver may report error sometimes and cause the panel failed to probe the GPU device or codec. But anyway, we recommend use the panel's schedule settings to restart all the streams, also less stream service interrupt time. The biggest changes you may see immediately is the search bar, you will be able to search, batch start/stop/restart and export the playlist. The search bar is very very powerful. You can search not only by stream label. For example:
speed < 0.9 will search the speed less than 0.9x streams. And if you click the batch restart, only the speed less than 0.9x streams will be restarted. You can even use
gpu_mem > 300 to search the stream with the GPU RAM usage which greater than 300 MiB. see? And also you can use
|| symbol to construct a even more powerful search expression. For the available variable in the search expression, please check the table below.
The inconsistent stream settings with stream profile problem is fixed now. And if you found the stream settings is not be able to edit, this is because you have stream profile applied. Please go to change the stream profile or set the stream profile to empty. If you changed the stream profile. a restart action is required for the stream.
|status||enum('starting', 'running', 'restarting', 'stopped')||
- fix the backend process does not cleanup problem.
- fix the stream timeout monitor bug.
- change the nginx error log level to crit.
- fix the stream info parse bug.
- fix the stream start/restart related bug.
- add the schedule settings supports for restart all the streams.
- add the video deinterlace method supports.
- add the stream search supports.
- add the stream batch start/stop/restart supports.
- add the M3U8 playlist export supports.
- add the stream stats per gpu display supports.
- add the http user agent option supports.
- fix the save profile settings override the stream id problem.
- fix the stream log may lost problem.
- fix the audio map option may lost problem.
- fix the license page may show stale license info problem.
- add the stream speed monitoring supports.
- fix the GPU number display problem.
- fix the bitrate display problem.
- fix the client info display layout problem.
- add the hls output client info display supports.
- add the import and export settings supports.
- add the yadif_cuda deinterlace filter supports.
- fix the http MPEG-TS source stream stability problem.
- fix the changes of profile does not apply to the stream problem.
Friday, May 17, 2019